Friday, September 30, 2016

High School

So far, the best thing about high school is being able to leave campus when we have a free period or lunch. When i went into middle school I thought "Wow I have so much more freedom than in elementary school." Now that i'm in high school I think there is way more freedom than both middle school and elementary school. The lunch periods are also not just of one grade anymore. It is with all 9-12 grade students and this is where opportunities to meet new people come in.

The worst thing about high school is there is and will be a lot more work than middle school and elementary school. There will be more tests coming up and not much time to prepare for because there will be more than one test for different subjects in one day. The thing I also don't like about high school is I don't have many of my friends in my classes. Again though, that is an opportunity to meet new people and become friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment